lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

INTRODUCTION

Ladies, Gentlemen, boys and girls from all over the World... Let me introduce to you.... the Cinemactivism Movement, a Movement which will be improved right here, on this website, and a movement which I hope each and every one of you could be part of it. I really hope you colud learn a lot and you could enjoy even more.
But there´s a question we need to solve... What Cinemactivism Movement is? Well, let´s think at first in the meaning of the word "Activism". Activism means "Each and every meauseres used for fighting against injustice". Well, that´s the point, this is what I want; I want to prove to the world that WE can fight with injustice in a funny and educational way: We will have Cinema´s help.
On this site, I want to post stories about heroes, fighters... characters who hadn´t ever given up until they had achieved their goals, without caring about victory´s price. I really hope that these movies, in most of cases not based on real stories, could create true heroes so brave enough such as step up and, together, fighting for a better world, a world deserved to be occupied by us.
 Now, there are two things I want to say:
-First: Cinemactivism Movement can speak in two languages, so we will enjoy each and every posts in English as well as in Spanish.
-Second: I will publish posts weekly, but there won´t be no spoilers. We will have sneak peeks, reviews and, above all, opinion about why each and every story can belong to the Movement, and how, getting inspired by them, we can improve our world.
Greetings:
Sandro Meco (First, hope not last, member of Cinemactivism Movement)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario